The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Cooler Than Uncle Jesse


Ok, so I have been trying to slowly and surely get in the Christmas spirit. I have done a little bit of shopping. Not a lot, but a little bit. Maybe it is because I am not working with Santa this year, but I am getting more into Christmas. I have always been some what of a grinch. I don't know why, I think it is because Christmas excesses have always been shoved down our throats.

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I haven't had an opportunity to buy any cool toys.

But now Reed is getting big enough to enjoy cool toys. I have already seen a kiddy trampoline and a marshmallow gun that would be perfect for him as he gets older. But he is still pretty young, though I am told he is getting big. I think they are feeding him Cheerio's lace with HGH, but I can neither confirm or deny those rumors.

It is widely know that as far as uncles go, Uncle Jesse Duke and Uncle Jesse Katsopolis, are by far the coolest uncles ever. Well, I have never sang with the Beach Boys (which by the way, there was always something creepy about Uncle Jesse and his relationship the Beach Boys) and I don't make moonshine (YET!), but I think I am slowly making my way up the coolness ladder towards Uncle Jessedom.

So this morning I bought him a really cool present that hopefully will elevate me into the "Uncle Jesse" stratosphere.

It is a Barn Yard Play Tent. It says it is for ages 3 and up, but as I have been shopping for toys, everything suggest 3 years and up. I assume this is simply because of the fact that they don't want to have any liability. How fun does this look? I ought to buy one for my living room and play XBOX in it.


2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

I don't know how old your nephew is, but Owen has a tent a bit like that one and he absolutely LOVES it! Great pick!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

did you know jason's uncle name is "uncle jesse"... abe said "bye bye uncle jesse" the other day for the first time & we cried.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home