The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

My Favorite Story Of The Year

For the most part, I hate the end of year reviews that newspapers and magazines produce around this time every year. I think it is kind of cheap and lazy. I was in the Northern Kentucky Airport this past week and looking for something to read. All I found on the newsstand was magazines filled with stories from the past year that I have already read. But, I got to thinking, if I was going to pick out one event or one story that I really enjoyed this past year, what would it be?

Easy.
Jason McElwain.

Not only was his story the best sports story of the year, it probably was the best story period of the year. It is a story that ends the way we always wish stories would end. It is a Hollywood ending produced in Pennsylvania.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home