The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Read The Sweatshirt!!!

Lafe Benson: Bring Sexy Back To Springdale, One Sweatshirt And Vest At A Time!

How cool would it be if the only thoughts we could ever express were on our T-shirts or sweatshirts. Last night I told my buddy he needed to buy a hat that said "Foxy" on it for his wife. Then she could just look at people and say, "Read the hat," and point up to it. He laughed and said, "No way." I think it is a good idea to express yourself in fashion, as you can see.

But anyway, I hope that everyone has a great Christmas with their loved ones and families. I hope that everyone an reflect on their past year and all the blessings and gifts we have recieved. I hope that everyone can also reflect on how we can bless those in need of blessings.

From The Book of John:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home