The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Blank Screen

The scariest thing in the world is a blank screen with a cursor flashing every second waiting to move from left and right. Sometimes, I can sit and sit and sit and nothing can ever inspire me to move that cursor.

Right now, I am listening to Counting Crows' "Holiday in Spain" and thinking about what a wonderful idea that would be. Though I know it is just as cold there as it is here. I don't know why every time I get back from a trip, I am ready to go on another adventure. Jason read my blog last weekend about my wanting to go on a killer road trip and invited me to go snowboarding in a few weekends. As fun as that sounds, I am sure I am going to have to pass. I am pretty sure I bruised my tailbone last winter sledding down the hill behind Crossover Liquor. Another year of a busted ass, which I am sure I would do again, doesn't sound like much fun.

And just as soon as my thoughts on road trips, "if you dress my up in pink and white, we may be just a little fuzzy bout it later tonight," and busting my ass behind a liquor store, my thoughts are scattered and still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home