The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Monday, January 15, 2007

The First Annual Roscoes....

So this is my 300th post, and instead of me working and slaving over another wacky thing that has happened in my day to day life or those deep thoughts that seem to spring up from this shallow mind, I am challenging my readers. I know there aren't a lot of you out there, but the few that seem to be out there are rather loyal. So, what has been my best post in the past 299 posts? What was the craziest? What was the most sentimental?

(Wow, just as I am writing this, some high school kid just sat down at the table beside me at Arsaga's and reeks. Not of B.O., but of Axe Body Spray. Googley moogley, that is strong. I think my sinuses just got 3rd degree burns. I ought to go over and tell these kids to lay off the Axe and go for women's deodorant like I do. Wow, trying to gasp for last breath....must keep typing...)

Anyway, don't let me down. In a couple of days I will post my favorites.

2 Comments:

Blogger Abbey said...

I know that this one is pretty recent, but I LOVED "Don't Fence Me In." It actually brought me to tears!

10:12 PM  
Blogger whitney said...

I really like your "Mi Mexico" post. I guess a lot of things about Mexico run true across the country, especially the beautiful people and the toilet paper issues. Thanks for the book advice...do you have Given? The library doesn't, and I'm flat broke.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home