The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

The Second Mouse Always Gets The Cheese


I had to set-up some mouse traps in the office this past week. I got both kind of traps, the glue and the spring loaded traps. It reminded me of the old motto that Willie Nelson has on his coffeemaker, not that I have ever seen Willie Nelson's coffeemaker. But he said it in his book...

The early bird gets the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.


So Monday, I will find out if I caught any mice. I hope so. Because it sure doesn't feel good to get outsmarted by a few mice...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We put some of the sticky traps in our office, and actually caught several mice. It's horribly disturbing to hear a tiny mouse scream for it's life as it tries to rip its leg off trying to get unstuck. I prefer the good 'ol snap their neck method. Seems more humane, strangely enough.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Spencer said...

For real, I bought some of those glue traps for work because I didn't want it to get messy. Big mistake. I came back to find three mice on the trap, two dead and one alive and kicking. The live one chewed through one of the dead one's skulls and ate it's brain. I'm a snap trap man for life.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home