The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Sweep The Leg, Johnny

So last night, at community group, Jason Miller said something about my blog. He said, "you remember when you used to have like a video clip everyday, I loved that."

So this is for Jason Miller...

A music video, does anyone remember those, featuring an homage to a good ol' 80's karate movie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nate's Nonsense said...

The dancers in this video are slightly more provocative than the 80's bombshell that was Daniel's girl.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home