The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My Dad's Best Forward



I don't usually read forwards. I have enough trouble just reading emails. Which, by the way, I have received a half a hundred bracket invitations.

My dad sends me the most forwards. He usually forwards me rated R pictures and political statements that I don't necessarily espouse. So, I usually open up his forwards with a bit of trepidation. But when I opened this video, I was in awe. And this officially became the best forward my dad has ever sent me...

1 Comments:

Blogger ireallylikefootball said...

i was bored today at the CSH and i was going through some of your older posts and i came across one titled "the lafe index" and i read this:
Number of times I saw a giant dog (or maybe it was a shetland pony) squatting in the middle of the road on my morning commute dropping a deuce: 1

Number of times I honked my horn at said dog (or said shetland pony): 2

Number of times said dog (or said shetland pony) turned to look at me and gave me a look that seemed to convey,"Hey, do you mind, I am trying to take a crap in the middle of the street. Could you please either wait or go around me?": 2


and laughed my ass off. another volunteer heard me from another room and came in to see what was wrong. i couldn't stop laughing long enough to tell her.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home