The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive, I, I, I, I, Stayin' Alive!


So a certain world's largest meat producer is now requiring anyone that comes on their property and works along their property to wear safety vest. And if you are working there at night, you have to wear a flashing vest. So I got a brand new flashing vest. It flashes red LED lights. (I Heart OSHA!!!)

My boss said, "Lafe, you look like a Christmas tree!"

But I will look like a very safe Christmas tree.

I love safety meetings and anything to do with safety. I love wearing a hard hat just in case a turkey falls from the sky and lands on my head.

And in honor of thinking about turkeys falling out of the sky, I have posted a clip from WKRP in Cincinnati . With my favorite line ever from a TV show.

"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

awww, but you're a cute safe christmas tree! at least i think so. but i might be biased.

10:26 AM  
Blogger john pelphrey said...

how come you get the cool job with the cool vest? i wish i had a vest. vests are the best, especially when they have blinking lights on them.

p.s. they don't make shows like WKRP anymore. les is too funny, and he could've used a vest.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home