The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Monday, March 26, 2007

Touchdown Malinga!!!


Mr. Tony is back!

Tony Kornheiser was kicked off ESPN Radio a few years back because they don't know their head from their asses. Mr. Tony resurfaced a year or so ago on XM radio (the reason why I picked XM over Sirius was because of Mr. Tony) and local DC radio. He quit his show because of his upcoming gig on Monday Night Football. But a few weeks ago, Mr. Tony resurfaced on Washington Post Radio in DC. He talks a lot about American Idol, which I don't understand. But he is back with his humor, wit and sarcasm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home