The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!!

Jen entered a photo contest a couple of weeks ago on Taraleighcobble.com. Well, she ended up winning the grand prize, an autographed book and CD. The contest was to fixate googly eyes on something and send it in. The best one wins. Jen sent in a lot, but won with the photo below. Funny stuff. Osteen already creeped me out, especially some of his church members that were shown on HBO's Friends of God, but these eyes make him even more bizarre (And I didn't know that was possible).


4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

you must be so proud of me!

5:46 PM  
Blogger RockinMominAr said...

We are all proud of you! Smart girl you are Jen! He creeps me out too! ack!

10:34 AM  
Blogger john pelphrey said...

that's the way i've always pictured joel olsteen! except in my head he always has dollar signs in his eyes instead of dots like in the old daffy duck cartoons when daffy finds treasure and starts screaming, "I"M GONNA BE RICH! I'M GONNA BE RICH!"

11:29 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

but i can't take all the credit for the winning picture. justin helped me out too. and we split the prize.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home