The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

August 18, 2068

So, since John Pelphrey told me about Stumble! on Firefox, I have been using it quite a bit. Basically it is a add on to your browser that shows you websites that different people have liked or thought was interesting. Today, I stumbled on Deathclock.com

You input certain numbers and it estimates when you will dies.

August 18, 2068 is my estimated death date.

So the 19th of August, 2068, drinks are on me!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger RockinMominAr said...

Okay - you are brave. I can't do that deathclock.com. I mean - what if you hit the enter key and it said you were going to die tomorrow! ack! I'm not superstitious at all but that would totally preoccupy my mind with crap - and I don't need that! ;-)

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

son
mine is september 2036.
dad

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home