The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Monday, April 09, 2007

Dueling John Pelphreys

This is my best friend, John Pelphrey...


This is the new head basketball coach of the University of Arkansas, John Pelphrey...

So if I ever refer to John Pelphrey and don't use words like "The Unforgettables" or "Dead-eye Three Point Shooter" then I am referring to my best friend, who is not much of a threat from behind the line. He also can be easily boxed out.

1 Comments:

Blogger john pelphrey said...

My mom has been asked a bunch of times if she knew John Pelphrey (she lives in Kentucky), and she always says, "Yes. He's my son."

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home