The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Patriot's Day

So Patriot's Day is kind of weird. In New England, there are two holidays that everyone celebrates that the rest of the country doesn't. One is Patriot's Day, which was yesterday. The other is VJ Day. Why people in Rhode Island get a day off to celebrate our victory over the Japanese in World War 2 is beyond me. The first time someone actually told me about VJ day being a holiday, I laughed at them.

Anyway, this video goes down as the best thing to happen at Fenway in a while. Or at least since that time I was offered a beer by a guy that looked like Merv Griffin on my first visit to Fenway Park, when I was 11 years old...



I love the announcers of NESN. Damn I wish I had NESN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home