The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

My New Tattoo

Just kidding. I hit stumble on my browser and this is what it gave me. I laughed my, well, Pac-Man game off. I like Pac-Man as much as the next guy, but evidently not as much as this guy. I sure hope Pac-Man doesn't take a wrong turn.

Oh yeah, finally after 375 posts, the first nudity ever posted to my blog...

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

did i ever tell you how proud i was of you?

6:48 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Was that "Pac Man" or "Crack Man"?

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Shan said...

I hope pac man avoids the brown power pellets.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:18 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

seriously babe, you have got to post something else so this isn't the FIRST thing i see when i check your blog. i already see it every time i blink. (shudder.)

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home