The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Suddenly Feeling Old


So, I am at Arsaga's at this present moment. And for some reason, I have managed to come here on High School night. Anyway, so there are these punk kids (how come I think all teenagers are now punks?) are listening to their ipods way too loud and are singing the words to Ice Ice Baby. And the thing that has just struck me is that they know all the words because of their teenage irony act. But the sad thing is that I know all the words to Ice Ice Baby because I remember when that song was wicked bad...

To quote Danny Glover, "I'm getting too old for this shit..."

Or Elton John, "The circle of life..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home