The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

And The Winner Is...

John Nelson...

For using the word "gerbiling " for the first (and hopefully last) time on my blog. Your grand prize...

Taaaaadaaaaaa!

An unopened package of T2 trading cards that I bought at a store in Waldron, AR. Congrats...

1 Comments:

Blogger John Nelson said...

HOLY SMOKES! This is my first blog-contest win! This may be more exciting than winning a free meal at Chick-Fil-A!!! I'm honored.

Just remember folks. You too could be a winner. Just drop the word "gerballing". People will give you anything to just not say it again. Just ask Richard Gere!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home