The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

A Cowbell In A Chicken Restaurant

So I was at the drive through of Chick Fil-A today, which I have learned is Fall Out Boy's favorite restaurant from inside sources. Anyway, I was just getting an order of waffle fries and was planning on using the free Wi-fi. When I got up to the window to pay, an woman who looked to be from India began waving a cowbell in my face.

She said something which I can only think was English. It wasn't until she pushed my money back that I realized I was the 100th customer. Woo hoo!

And suddenly, I wished I would have ordered more than waffle fries...

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Wait... What? Chick Fil-a has WiFi? Eat mor enter net.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home