The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Let's All Go To The Lobby



I just saw this trailer for this documentary, and my jaw just dropped. I had to actually check to make sure that it was a documentary. It is legit.

Also, I found a preview for Into The Wild. It is based on a great book by Jon Krakauer. One of only three books that I have actually had a strong physical reaction to. I read this book in the middle of summer and each night I had to put a blanket on while reading. The other two books by the way were David Foster Wallace's Brief Interviews with Hideous Men (I vomited after reading it) and Ron Carlson's At The Jim Bridger (which I vomited after reading and then put on a blanket and vomited some more).

4 Comments:

Blogger John Nelson said...

I almost threw up several times while reading "The Jungle" by Upton Sinclair. The book is the reason the FDA was created.

The Jungle on Wikipedia

5:20 PM  
Blogger John Nelson said...

On a separate note, I WILL be seeing that documentary...it has "instant classic" written all over it!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Jake T said...

i really need to read 'hideous men'. I love 'a supposedly fun thing I'll never do again'.

Changed my life. Seriously.

2:12 AM  
Blogger Nate's Nonsense said...

Let me know when you watch the documentary and I will join you. Thanks for the video clips.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home