The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Friday, August 24, 2007



Friday night, Dave, Sarah, Jen and I went out to dinner at La Huerta and then to Lokomotion. We played Skeeball. We fed the fish, which is a Jen and Lafe tradition. We played a few of the other games. But there were a few teenagers that were riding the mechanical bull. We watched and laughed. Well, I decided to go first. It didn't go so well. Every time the thing started up. Boom. On my ass. I am fairly certain that you are supposed to ride a bull for 8 seconds. Well, I had three tries. And all combined, I probably clocked in a total of 1.78 seconds. Here is a video of my ride...



After everyone finally stopped laughing at me, not with me, I told Jen that I would pay for her to ride the bull. I asked Sarah if she thought that Dave would ride it if I bought him a ticket too. She said yeah. So I went over and explained to the lady at the counter that I wanted to buy two tickets for my friends. She told me to get them to come sign the waiver. So they did.

Jen was pretty good at the bull. She was laughing a lot. She held on for a lot longer than I did. But the real surprise was Dave.



Dave is going to be the next (uh, insert famous bull rider''s name here.)

Here is the video. It's not the best quality. But you can see him ride the bull for a good, long time. You can even hear the catcalls that Sarah let out...


2 Comments:

Anonymous Dave said...

Man, that was so much fun! My legs are killing me though. It hurts to walk.. or move. I'm sure it will be lots worse in the morning. Lafe/Jen - Sarah and I had a blast. Thanks for sharing your tradition with us. We will have to do it again!

11:48 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

will you post or email me all the pictures on your camera? especially the ones on campus and especially not the ones of scales. love you!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home