The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Christmas In September

Finally someone had the balls to say it.



Kige, reporting deep undercover at his local Bowling Green Wal-Mart, reports on the atrocities from the exploitation of Christmas. Does anyone else besides me envision a movie set in post apocalyptic times in which Kige Ramsey is a phrophet that leads an uprising using his reports from Youtube news, sports, etc. to organize a rebel coup d'├ętat?

1 Comments:

Blogger James Miller said...

Kige is a visionary unlike any the world has ever known.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home