The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

For Justin "Rockstar" Jones

Since Justin thanked me for teaching him about Stumble, I thought I would give him some props. He worked one day with me a few months back. We were driving to Mountain Home and Justin told me all about hos adventures being a cameraman for Jimmy Houston. So when I was finding the Cheap Seats video, I found this one and I thought that the Rockstar would like it...

1 Comments:

Blogger RockStar Jones said...

OH my friggin gosh dude no way did they show a clip from Bass N' Gal. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA JHProductions produced that show for ESPN. I can tell you the name of the announcer and probably even the girl who fell in. Because I remember watching the raw footage at the office. I have nearly peed my pants from laughing so hard.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home