The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Jen!

Jen, you are so amazing. I can't imagine what the last six months would be like without you in my life. I'm am so lucky to have your love. I wish I could write a song or a poem to describe you , but I still can't find all the perfect words for you. So I will just leave it to my friend John, who wrote a song about us before there was even an us. Now whenever people ask me what brought me to Arkansas, I still answer, I don't know. But that isn't the truth, I want to say that a woman I didn't even know existed brought me here, but they would just think I am weird. And when I say weird, I mean weirder than I already am. I love you, happy birthday...

Settle Me by John ...


Last dance of the evening,
Watch your silhouette fade out of sight
There’s no chance you will believe me
But I think about you every night

I got a good feeling about you
The way you make me believe
I’m never alone
Across this land I roam
Fading to the dark side of me

I don’t know where this time will take us
And I don’t know when we will start
But the best thing about waiting
Is that you’ll always have my heart

I got a good feeling about you
The way you make me believe
I’m never alone
Across this land I roam
Your love for me will always be

I got a good feeling about you
The way you make me believe
I’m never alone
Across this land I roam
Someday your love will settle me
You settle me
You settle me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home