The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Please Nicole, Listen to Kige


Kige is right, I need to get tested soon...

I saw this online this weekend, and I laughed so hard, I thought my head would explode. And as always, the guy is from the Commonwealth, so I am just so darn proud.

Kige Ramsey is a reporter for Youtube Sports as well as Youtube News. He mostly does reports from his basement though sometimes he brings us news from the auto department at Wal-Mart. And if his Fantasy Football picks are right, my team will impale other teams like the Spartans did on 300.

But the great thing about Kige is the way he brings me news. Brian Williams dawdles around and hems and haws. Anderson Cooper is too busy trying show off his stunning gray hair. Katie Couric shows them off. Not Kige. Kige gets down to the point. He cuts through all the crap and tells me what I need to know. But I love how he lets us into the bright lights and glitz of television journalism.


Kige breaks down the 4th wall...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home