The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Two Confessions



1. I was a big Phil Collins fan in high school. Seriously, I don't know why, but seriously, I bought No Jacket Required before I ever bought a Nirvana album.

2. I have always been a steering wheel drummer.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Great clip.

1. In The Air Tonight is a great song.

2. I too am a steering wheel drummer. Sometimes it makes Elise nervous (like when we're in thick traffic and I've got to play along with the big drum fill halfway through the song...)

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home