The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Monday, October 15, 2007

You Are Now In Bedford Falls

These are my favorite photos from my birthday party


So if you haven't hear by now, I turned 30 last week. But the most amazing thing that happened was that Jen, Stu and Shelli planned a surprise birthday party. And it was so much fun. It was so great. I was having so much fun, but then they said that they had another surprise for me. And everyone pitched in a bought me a Wii. Wow. I got a little teary. If you want to see a video check out Stu's blog. It felt like my George Bailey moment.



1 Comments:

Blogger Stu said...

Just wait till you turn 40...

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home