The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Monday, December 10, 2007

Anybody Have A Pitching Machine I Can Borrow?



Not since I found Kige Ramsey's take on Nicole Richie having "the anorexic" have I laughed so hard at a Youtube video. I read about this in the newspaper today, and my jaw just dropped. Especially the part about the sizes. The Hammer, The Boss, The Hog and Mongo. Nice. Classy.

So as soon as I got home, I watched the video. And it was just as classy as I dreamed it to be. I mean there is a token Asian, a token hot chick for no reason whatsoever, Chris Sabo (my boyhood hero) mispronouncing testicles, and Mark Littell, who is a certified crazy sonofabitch. Seriously, the internet might have hit it's peak with this video.

3 Comments:

Blogger John Nelson said...

That's a great clip! And I don't care what kind of cup you're using...getting hit in the nuts by a baseball pitching machine from 10 feet is gonna hurt. Must've had a LOT to drink before filming that clip.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Jake T said...

oh, that was awesome. It started out strange and kind of funny. But the "testiclies" at the end did me in.

2:48 AM  
Blogger jlo said...

Oh my gosh...if you think that was funny, watch this! I have never laughed so hard at a YouTube video as this. I am warning you, prepare yourself!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home