The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Monday, January 21, 2008

New Stuff

Okay, okay. I know everyone of my tens of tens readers have been faithful to my blog. It is the go to source for good poop jokes and slightly misappropriate adventures of Lafe Benson. But lately, it is kinda lovey dovey. So, Jen and I have created our own blog about us.

March 15, 2008: Let's get this the hell over with

So you can go there and find the misadventures of two people planning a wedding in a ridiculous amount of time. And you can just keep on coming here to find your fart jokes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jake T said...

i'll stick w/ the fart jokes.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home