The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Unemployed

As of tomorrow at 5 p.m.

I will be unemployed.

I am excited.

And since I am celebrating my marriage to Jen with two Todd Snider songs, I thought well shit, might as well celebrate quitting my job with a Todd Snider song too...

Looking For A Job...(Sorry, youtube won't let me embed this video...)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jake T said...

the fact that Jen Scott is having Todd Snider songs at her wedding is only slightly less bizarre than my brother marrying a girl from arkansas.

cool. but bizarre, hehehe.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

hey McLovin. Congrats on all the quittings, and beginnings, and kentucky's, and what not. Miss your crazy face, your bbq chicken, and watching Natalie Portman curse like a sailor. Pepsi 400. July 5th. Just throwing it out there.

9:01 AM  
Blogger jen said...

you're my husband. apparently.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home