The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Quick Story

Maybe this is just the Loratab kicking in. But recounting the past day, I remembered this story while doing my urine test.

More than a few years ago, I had to get a drug test done when I got hired for the job I had in Rhode Island. Me and another guy went up to a lab to get the tests done. We were in the waiting room and the guy turns to me and asks me a question.

"Do you think these tests can detect cocaine?"

I stare at him with the dumbest look on my face ever.

"Uhhhh, yeah. Pretty sure that's why they are testing us for drugs. Why?"

"I did some on Saturday."

"Oh yeah, you mean Saturday like two days ago."

"Yeah."

"Good luck with all that."

When they got his test back they wanted him to take another test. He quit before the second test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home