The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So Nothing Much Has Been Happening Lately

It is one of those questions that people always ask you and the response is always the same.

What's been going on?

Uh, nothing much.

Someone actually asked me that today and I said that answer without even thinking. And now, it is late at night and I have begun to think what has been going on. And the answer isn't "nothing" anymore.

In the past two months:

Got married
Moved across the country
Became a small business owner
Became a pet owner (two cats)
Bought two vintage bicycles
Moved from a mass produced apartment to a nice little house
Became addicted to Mario Kart
Participated in an Over 35 basketball league, even though I am not over 35
And currently having kidney stones

Life sure can be fun, weird, great, different and any other adjective you want to insert here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home