The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Reed

One of the best things about being back in Owensboro has been spending time with my nephew Reed. He always makes me laugh. He loves tools, and loves to tell me how big of a boy he is.

Lately, I have been helping him learn the art of peeing like a man (standing up, and preferably outside.) Here is a picture of us peeing on a Palmetto tree during Brittany's wedding.

2 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

i feel i have to specify that you were not peeing DURING booty's wedding. because 1.) reed was IN the wedding. 2.) your mom and i would not have allowed both of you to leave said wedding to go pee on a tree on public property. 3.) your mom and i would not have allowed you to wear t-shirts and shorts to the wedding. you should tell people that you were peeing on a palmetto tree that was outside our rental house at some point in time BEFORE the wedding.

4:57 PM  
Blogger jlo said...

you mean you don't pull your pants down when you pee? It is kind of fun for shock value if you know a friend is coming into a urinal bathroom behind you. Just don't do like I did and have someone else walk in instead.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home