The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Oh Sheena Easton...

So, Jen and I were driving around a bout a week ago listening to the oldies station. Sheena Easton's 9 to 5 came on and I started to laugh uncontrollably. She wondered why. I told her it was because of Eurotrip. (I know, it is a guilty pleasure movie.) She looked at me blankly. I explained to her about the joke from the movie, but it didn't work that well. So, I found a clip...



I have never been to England. But I really hope I find a bar like this. And if I ever go to France, which I am sure I won't, I want to go with these guys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home